From:
Chris Balcom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 18:02:11 -0500
What is the average price for xrays and bloodwork?  I took my ferret to vet
today.  He has been lethargic and congested when breathing.  Vet gave OP
(ferret) and injection of Baytril and Clavomox drops for me to administer .5
cc twice daily for 7 days.  Vet says if he hasn't improved by Wed. to
return so he can run some xrays and bloodwork.  Also, is there anyone on fml
that is from Jonesboro, AR.  area.  I'd like to discuss area vets.  I took
my ferret to a vet recommended by the local PetCare store.

Thanks!

Celeste

              OP and Spirit

Jonesboro, Ar.