From:
Alison Gorman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 14:59:06 PDT
Hi.  Oh, does the title sound weird??  Well, here's the story... My ferret,
Timon... Ziggy... whatever call him.  One day, he was like HYPER FERRET *dun
dun dun duuuuun* and, you know, when your ferrets are out of their cage and
they start to get wild.  Well, mine did.  HE CHASED ME AND MY SISTER AROUND
THE ROOM!!!  *LOL* He's faster than a speeding bullet!  He was looking for
toes I bet.  hee hee.  Everytime I put my feet in front of him, he opens his
mouth with his sharp teeth very wide and trys to catch it.  And then he
would start to chase us because HE WANTS TOES!!!  *LOL* Well, bye!  BTW,
that's the albino ferret I'm talking about.  I have two, Zeke and
Timon...er, Ziggy.  BYE!

Zeke the Weasel
http://www.startext.net/homes/beatnik/alison.htm