From:
Amy Surette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 16:27:22 -0400
I wont name the name of the pet store located around me in Maryland but they
sell ferrets.  I have 2 ferrets of my own named Sally and Sully and i keep
their environment clean, unlike this store.  The store is great but they
dont know how to keep up after their animals.  i will walk in there one day
and in the ferrer cage there will be, some poop (The average amount for
about 4-8 ferrets for one day).  Then 2 days later, i will walk in and
notice a horible smell and sworms of flies over the ferret cage.  I walk by
there and the piles of poop in the corners are horible.  They act like they
dont need to clean them or something.  Should i take this up with the
manager or should i apply for a job and be in charge of it or what?  any
advice?