From:
Tatia Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:12:14 -0500
RE: Alcoholic beverages - my first ferret Wizard used to love vodka
martini's.  Most every ferret I have owned likes liquor (beer and wine
too)although they don't get a taste of it very often.  The two boys (Harpo
and Spanky) that I have now just want a drink of whatever you have.  They
seem to really love getting a sip out of your glass - even if you are
drinking grapefuit juice...it must just be better than water out of their
bottle.

RE: Mardi Gras beads - are a great toy - and cheap if you don't count the
cost of the trip to Mardi Gras...another thing the boys like...I have a wide
mouth glass vase that I throw my loose change into.  It's about half full of
coins.  They love to hang over the edge of the vase and dig, dig, dig until
they find the coin they want and then they will pick it up in their teeth
and steal it.  Usually, it's the shiny coins they go for.  Very funny to
watch - we even got some good footage of it on videotape.

Have a great holiday weekend everyone.  Have fun and be safe.
Dooks to all,
Tatia Johnson