From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 02:16:32 -0400
Hi folks,

I just wanted to show my outrage after reading in FML 2045 that Cocoa and
Beavis were also killed by the State of Ohio which is the state that I live
in.  I'm sorry to say that Mich. isn't the only backward ^*&^&%$%()*)_
State as far as Ferrets are concerned.  Well, anyway I "Blackened" my
homepage again, (I unblackened it Friday the 22nd after 74 days in
rememberance of Kodo.) Now I find out that Ohio is not much better.  I used
some of Linda Iroff's statistics from FML 2045 for my homepage, hopefully
without error.  If you give it a look and find errors let me know.  I have a
decent amount of web space left and my wife isn't using her homepage space
on CompuServe so I'm thinking about turning one of them in to a Ferret Page
but don't want to duplicate other efforts, so if anyone has any ideas let me
know.

-- Tim, Tammie (wife), Makai, Salena <RB-GAF>, Haily (cat), Muench (cat)
@ <RB>

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/tcwatson
[log in to unmask]         or      [log in to unmask]