From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 19:18:20 -0400
A woman called me (got my name from the pet store) about a kit she needs to
get rid of.  She said she got him for her husband but he has breathing
difficulties and the ferret made them worse.  Also though she hits the
litter box in her cage she poops in corners when she's not.  I'm a little
worried about this situation because the woman (sounded older) sais she was
also disabled and had put the ferret in the basement (where she can't get to
easily).  She also said she's gotten out 3 times but has always come back
<yikes>.  The kit is a: female, Marshall Farms from a pet store (so neutered
and descented) 12 weeks old, needs one more shot(?) in the series, sable and
not a nipper.  That she's potty trained in her cage at 12 weeks is, I think,
promising.  The woman wants $160.00 for her, her cage (not sure what size),
whatever food she has left, toys.  Depending on the cage size this could be
a good deal because here in Michigan ferrets go for $140.00-170.00.  Anyone
who has been wanting a kit (central Michigan) can call me at (616)-964-4042
and I'll give you the number.

Pass the word
Thanks
Mary, Giesela and Boris