From:
Junior Caicedo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 11:24:12 -0400
i really need some help.  i recently bought my fuzzy mona about3 weeks ago
(b4 my fuzzy brat past away).  i am having alot of trouble litter pan
training.  every time she poops she goes to a corner where the pan is not.
when i move the litter to where she likes to poop, she goes to poop in the
corner the litter pan was at.  the only time she ever goes to the litter pan
is to dig out all the kittie litter in the pan.  she makes a huge mess in
her cage with the litter.  i really need help.  someone help me.
please!!!!!!  e mail me at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

thanx

          J.C.