From:
Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 15:52:23 +0100
Jill, my 8 year old jill, passed over Rainbow Bridge this morning, she went
in her sleep.  Jill had been diagnosed with Lymposarcoma in June and was on
steriods.

Jill had been on Granada TV (UK) the previous evening, on "Potty About
Pets" - it was a though she had waited until the show had been screened
before she passed away.

Sadly missed, by her group: Tasha Yar, Spooky, Brock, Sarek, Amanda,
Phoenix, Lulu, Oliver and Claude.

Tasha was lying on top of Jill when I went to get the group out for their
playtime, I had to return to collect both of them after putting the other 8
in the living room, and I was surprised that Tasha wasn't climbing up the
wire for me to pick her up, she hadn't moved away from Jill - Jill always
used to wait at the bottom, probably too much of an effort for her to climb.
As soon as I picked Tasha up I knew there was something wrong.

I guess I knew that the end wasn't all that far away for Jill because
although she was eating and enjoyed her daily Ferretone she tended to just
watch the others play.

Sadly missed by her group: Tasha Yar, Spooky, Brock, Sarek, Amanda, Phoen=
ix, Lulu, Oliver, Claude and her mum & dad.

Sheila

Sheila Crompton

http://www.btinternet.com/~sheila/ferrets.htm
Bolton Ferret Welfare & Newsletter Editor of the
National Ferret Welfare Society of the UK
The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily those of the NFWS
Don't forget KODO the INNOCENT and the Guilty of Bay County, MI