From:
plumcuda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 21:53:05 +0500
Hi, Ive been a lurker up til now.My name is Lori.I have full-time care of my
14 yo daughters 2 ferrets,Sebastion and Pixie.  Thanks to everyone for all
the info I've read here.  I have a problem that I havent seen talked about
here.We are taking the ferrets with us in a 23' class c motorhome.I need to
figure out a way to keep them out of the drivers compartment.I want them to
be free roaming when we are in the motorhome(parked)There is a dinnette on
one side and a couch on the other,that they can get up on.The only thing I
can figure out to do is cut a piece of partical board to fit and hinge it in
the middle, and find someway to attach it on the sides(can be hooked to the
top bunk at the top)The board is slick so they can't climb up it.Anyone else
have any other ideas?  We are leaving this sat. morn.

                               Thanks Lori