From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 10:15:06 PDT
Does anyone have information like directions, and times for a Ferret show I
heard about in Cincinnati OH on 30 August?

Also I am moving to Germany with the Army in October.  We are trying to get
to Baumholder and would like to hear from any ferret owners / clubs in
Germany that our 2 fuzzies, Freddie and Charlie, can visit with after we get
there.

Freddie "Charlie leave those stuffed animals alone and get up here on the
dinning room table, they put another bowl of grapes up here"

Charlie "I'm not a vegitarian, besides nothing beat making a large pile out
of these stuffed critters and rolling around on top of it"

[KH]