From:
Pamela Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 12:41:27 -0700
Dear Diary,
well I can say that I had alot of fun on my trip!  I got a little hot since
it DOES get a little warm in eastern Washington.Over here all I see is rain!
But,My mom made sure I kep nice and cool.  I am beginning to be THE little
exscape artist!  When my mom lets me out in her room I want to go bug the
cats so I want to go in the liveing room.well I found a very good way to
"slither" under the door.;.> My mom was in the liveing room watching T.V.
and all of a sutten she saw me Trying to "kill" the cats!  The cats wound
REALLY like to eat me but no,no I am to quick and can REALLY bite those
paws!  my mom grabed me before we could do any damage to each other ;.<,
anyways I KNOW I would surely WIN.Because I always win!  I still like
getting e-mails!  so everyone tell me is you like DEAR DIARY or not.I am
thinking of having another contest...Hmm what do you think...Any ideas?
well I better go make more trouble...

BYE,Chupa
CHUPA the traveln' fert!!

everyone who has not come to my homepage it is

http:/www.angelfire.com/wa/thegreatferret

It is an OK page but I would still like your e-mails.

OK BYE!!!