From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 22:15:39 -0500
I am needing some advice, I have a flea problem at the moment and have never
had to battle this before, I have a female sable that is really having a
rough time and have taken her to the vet which he is not sure of what might
be safe to use on her as he does not know alot about ferrets.

Can someone please post on any shampoo or anything that might help combat
these pesky fleas and as well any suggestions.  I am also wondering about
heartworms and what would be good to use, I appreciate any comments.

[KT]