From:
Alan Horne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 14:48:15 -0400
I think Dave Les second letter is also compelling - someone else will have
to qualify whether or not it is alienatingly so, or if that matters.
Another thought Dave - how 'bout we send those letters to Haveman again,
only via the New York Times or some other, Detroit or Lansing papers, ya
know, together with the signatures of everybody on the FML, or hell,
concerned ferret owners everywhere?

Also, Bob mentions a fellow named Johnson and another person named
Strobinski.  I'm sorry to be so easily confused, but could somebody please
make it plain which way it is - Mary Grace Strobierski or Mary Grace
Strobinski - and who her boss is - James K Haveman or David R Johnson?  Or
does it matter?

A.