From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 15:29:36 -0400
Kitty asked me to relay the following:

"Can we get a message out to people asking them if they would they send a
letter of thanks to Shirts Mugs and More, for their GREAT service to us and
fast work on the t-shirts..Address is 2911 W.Center Ave, Esseville, Mich
48732 I picked up 12 dozen for the show from them today.  They did all them
in 2 days...I think they are great."

Let's be sure to thank those who are helping in this endeavor.  And if you
live in the area, consider giving them your business.

Linda Iroff
North Coast Ferret Shelter
http://www.oberlin.edu/~liroff/ncfs.html