From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 17:36:42 -0400
Hello everyone and their cute lil' fuzzies!

My female has just given birth to *13* babies!  Wow!  I was expecting around
4 or so.  Do any vets or breeders know if this is at all unusual?  Two are
very small compared to the others, so I'm not sure that they'll make it but
the rest look very strong.  This will be her only litter and the originally
expected 4 are spoken for, but apparently there will be some more available!
I became aware that it's illegal for my ferret to have kits, so I can't give
my email but maybe BIG and the FML can help me place them.  Anyone
interested?

- The rebel in Massachusetts