Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 13:14:13 -0400
From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you, first of all, for all of the condolences about Tieke.  It is a
very sad time for my husband, the fuzzies, and I.  But I have to put this in
perspective.  Any death is sad, but after reading about those ferrets in
Illinois (two days ago in the fml) or Kodo and the 200 ferrets Michigan has
beheaded in the vain attempt to find rabbies, Tieke's death doesn't seem so
sad.  He was seven, had lived in two homes of people who adored him, had
round the clock medical care from us, and up until a week ago, was chasing
around Dr. Schiff's silly vet office cat, One Eyed Willy.

To sum up, I think he lived a good and full long life.  I wish all ferrets
could.

beckers

--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch