Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 17:27:17 -0400
From:
Melanie Hough <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks to all who responded to my post about Cassidy who has been very
congested and had some trouble breathing.  We just returned from the vet and
he has been diagnosed with pneumonia.  The vet gave him an injection of
Baytril and he will be taking 5.7mg of orbifloxin every day for the next 10
days.  His temp was 102.9.  The vet said that the next three days will be
critical and we will see if the antibiotic works.  If anyone has had
experience with pneumonia I would appreciate anything you can tell me about
it.

Thanks,
Melanie