Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 10:18:52 -0400
From:
>From:    Rochelle Newman <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: itchy skin on very sick fert
>Is there anything else we can do?  I don't think she's strong enough to
>survive adrenal surgery, and I don't think thats really the primary problem
>anyway - its more like everything else is shutting down.  But the itching is
>making her miserable enough that we're beginning to think that its time to
>say goodbye. ...

We have an elder (nearly 7 years old) female in nearly the same condition.
She came down with insulonoma very late and was too frail to survive
surgery, we felt.  She's lived with it now for just over a year and we
credit it in large part to the colloidal silver we're giving her (about 3
CCs a day).  In every case in which we've had a ferret with adrenal cancer,
colloidal silver not only mitigated the effects (NOT cured, but MITIGATED)
but induced a small weight gain.  Our vet is amazed, as Newone has frankly
lived about a year longer than any of us expected.  She lost most of her
hair, and when we forget to dose her her skin gts dry and/or a small ulcer
will appear on it, but as soon as we dose her again she goes back to
'normal'.

It can't hurt, it might help.

Steve and Colleen
Continually Matching Wits with Newone, Minx, Puck, Taz, Scamp,
                               Ranger, Rosie, and Mica
Waiting on the Other Side: Ripple, Missy, Slinky, and Zebulon Pike