Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 19:00:02 -0400
From:
Carolyn Kingeter <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone, I just found out that the shelter in my area, in Toms River,
N.J. is closing.  Rick and Nancy Joyce are moving to Missouri.  They are
taking all the ferrets with them, but now there is no one to take in the
many ferrets that people no longer want , for one reason of another.  I know
there are other shelters in New Jersey, but none in Southern Ocean County.
This shelter will be missed, this is where I brought the ferret I rescued
from the pet shop, she kept the ferret for two days until I found a home for
him.

What is needed now is foster Moms and Dads to take in ferrets until they can
be placed in loving homes and until a shelter is established in this area.
Anyone who can help in any way can contact me, either by e-mail, or by phone
at 732-899-3959.

Thanks Carolyn Kingeter