From:
"Maria C. Moreno" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 22:31:47 -0500
Hey folks--

I will try to keep this short and sweet, I am trying to find out where in
the Dallas-Ft.  Worth area ferrets are legal and not legal.  I also need vet
information, and emergency clinic information, and ferret supply
information.  If it is more convenient, please feel free to email me at home
instead of posting on the FML.  I am going to be living (more specifically)
in Carrollton, north of Dallas.

Gratefully--
Maria (human), Ed (ferret), and Gizmo (ferret) Moreno.