From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 15:08:28 -0700
Hey gang,

Sorry we've been away, some major changes have been happening here at the
Doyle Zoo... First of all, this is the new address for WildSide Publishing
and Ferret Tails: [log in to unmask]

Also, I will be putting out a new issue of Ferret Tails soon!

Lisa also has a new account: [log in to unmask]

News: Cleo is now living with a very good friend... she is very happy there
because she is spoiled rotten... you see, the lady that she is now living
with has "shifts" with her ferrets because they all have diff.
personalities and some don't get along... Cleo needed that constant 1 on 1
attention... and here at the Doyle Zoo we are a community... all of our
ferrets live together... and if they fight we get really mad!  So, Cleo is
happier now..  and that's what we wanted, for her to be happy...

Send us some mail!

Love and Dooks To All!

~The Doyle Zoo~
The Ferrets: Rosie, Maxie, Samantha, Shiva, and Tony
The Rest of the Zoo:  Solo & Sally Mander (tiger salamanders), 2 Leopard
Frogs, 1 River Frog, 1 Butterfly Koy, and a mess o' fishes.

P.S. Please visit our webpage at:
http://members.aol.com/WildSider/mainpage.html
for more info. about our ferret books & video!

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)