From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 22:44:47 -0500
Hi Ya'll,

I figgered the Missouri crowd has been awfully quiet lately, so time to make
up for it. ;-)  What follows is a true story, but involves the ferrets of a
friend.

I hope you remember the cute story I told about baby ferret Chaos and his
ever loving (stuffed animal ferret) companion Frankie.  Seems Frankie was
starving and his people didn't realize it so Chaos set about feeding the
poor thing.

Well, Chaos has decided that Frankie needs to know what all good ferts know,
that the corners are for pooping in.  It is unfortunate that poor Frankie is
such a dim bulb that it takes him a while to catch on.  Chaos decided that
Frankie needed to stand in the corner for two days before he got the idea.

And now Chaos has trained another fert, Sherlock, to pay attention to
Frankie.  Sherlock graciously shares the food bowl with Frankie, gently
nudging him out of the way to stand side by side while they both eat.  Such
manners.  I know a human or two that could stand some training from these
guys.

Missouri Maggie and the Maniac Mustelids