Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 20:30:01 -0400
From:
Katherine Andresen <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all
This is Kelsey, I just got back from the vet and mom said I should say thanx
to all you kind folks out there who sent well wishes and prayers for me and
that I should give you all an update on how I am doing since my adrenal
surgery 2 weeks ago - so here I go

THANX EVERYONE !!!
The vet said that I look great - and he took all my stitches out !!
He said that my biopsy results are in and that the results are :
ALL TUMORS WERE NOT CANCER !!!   YIPEE !! YAHOO !!

The fur on my belly where they shaved me is growing in - mom likes to rub me
there - she says its ssooooo soft - naturally I do not mind :-) I feel alot
better since having my right adrenal gland removed and the 2 tumors from my
pancreas , I am into exploring everything now and playing with my 8
brother's and sister's boy, do I love running from one end of the house to
the other !!!

I really got spoiled by my mom while I was recovering and loved all the
special attention especially not having to sleep in the cage but, as they
say - all good things must come to an end sooner or later - well, the only
thing that has changed is that I am sleeping in the cage again but, thats
ok - I am back to sleeping in my favorite place - right in front of the
food - GOSH - I LOVE TO EAT !!!!

Anyway - mom is saying that I shouldnt ramble on to much so, before I go I
want to wish my fellow fuzzies out there all the best and to my brothers and
sisters facing a challenge right now - be strong - all prayers are with you
all for a speedy and full recovery !!!

Take care everyone
Thanx again everyone !!!!!
Sincerely Kelsey "The Polar Bear "

Katherine and the 9K's
Kira,Kloee,Kory,Koko,Kandi,Kasey,Kelsey,Kaila and Kiku