Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 17:09:51 -0400
From:
Katherine Andresen <[log in to unmask]>
Hello there - my name is Katherine and I have 9 ferrets that I love dearly.
5 females and 4 males - ranging from about 3yrs to about 7months in age
Kira,Kloee,Kory,KoKo,Kandy,Kasey,Kaila,Kelsey,and Kiku.

I live in New Jersey - Teaneck - Bergen County.  I am looking for someone to
watch my kids in my home, feed them play, with them, and take good care of
them.  I will be going away for 2 weeks and would prefer the person stay
here with them - I will pay for this.  If anyone is interested please e-mail
me at [log in to unmask] leave your name, phone #, age, experience with
ferrets, how many you have of your own if any, if you can not stay here how
much time can you spend with them everyday, and what is your cost for this
service.  I will interview each and everyone that responds.  And will need
you to come around and spend time with them so they get used to you before I
leave in October - I am starting my search now so there is enough time
before I leave for the ferrets to become aquainted with you and get use to
you taking care of them - Lots of Loving is required !!!!

Thank you and hugs and kisses to all the fuzzies out there
Katherine