From:
Jodi Cade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 12:57:20 -0500
HOWDY!  I am new to this mailing list, but I have been reading up on it for
a couple of days and am really excited to be a part of it.  My little
angel's name is Tinker and she is 1.5 years old.  I lover her sooooo much
and I would just die if anything happened to her.  She is very healthy, but
I do have one concern, so if anyone would give me any suggestions I would
greatly appreciate it!

I have had Tinker since she was 7 weeks old.  She has always been very
affectionate and gentle.  She has never bitten anyonw very hard and when she
gets rowdy she only play bites (so cute).  This past Spring I felt like she
was getting bored while I was at class and work.  In my apartment I let her
constantly have the run of my room and occasionally let her out into the
living room to play.  The only time she is confined to a cage is at night
when everyone is asleep.  She has many toys and clothes ( which she loves
the most )to play with, but I found that she was constantly sleeping.  Even
when I would come home we would play for a little whiklt and then she would
curl up to go to sleep.  Only about twice a day does she ever really get
excited, most of the day is spent sleeping.  I wonder If I should do
something else.  I did try to bring her a friend home, but after a few
months the young male kit was very aggressive towards her and me.  I had to
give him up for adoption through a wonderful shelter (Weasel Waystation in
College Station, TX) I new he would be much happier there.  Some one must
have a few helpful hits for a lazy ferret!  May be she is just lazy, I am
not sure, but napping seems to be her favorite passtime!

Oh, one more question, She loves caramel rice cakes, are they safe?

Thank you !!!

Jodi & Tinker Bell ( the lazy one)