From:
Linda Soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 01:47:32 UT
For anyone that needs recipes for Duck Soup go to the Ferret Central web
page: http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/central.html
It has several (12) recipes for Duck Soup.  Hopefully, there will be one
that your lil' fuzzy likes.

I have been receiving the FML for about a month now, and love it.  I get so
many idea and helpful hints to help me take care of my little ones.

To all of you that have sick ferrets, my heart goes out to you.  I lost my
favorite ferret on Mother's day this year, and if I think about it even
today, my eyes fill up with tear.  They are such precious little guys you
want them around all of the time.

Good luck with the Duck Soup Recipes!

Linda and Tami, Missy, Rascal, Flagstone, Hardaway, Joey, and last but not
least Smokey