From:
Gilbert Le Cren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 17:06:28 -0700
Greetings from the Great Northwest!

This is Sandy Streit, bringing you my last quilt update.  Blue skies and
sunshine mean it's almost time for the OFA's Fun Match--Aug 10.  For those
of you who may be new to the FML, the Oregon Ferret Assoc has made a
queen-size quilt and is raffling it off as a fundraiser.  THERE IS NOW A 2ND
PRIZE--I had enough left-over/late arrival blocks to make a cute little
quilted wall hanging.

To view the queen-sized quilt online, go to the OFA website:
http://www.teleport.com/~leonard/ofa/ofa.html

You do NOT have to be present to win the quilt.  To purchase tickets at $1
US each, send a check/your name/address/phone/email to:

Sandy Streit
3145 SW Maricara St
Portland, OR  97291

Entries received after 8/9/1997 will be returned.  The drawing is about 1
week away.

If you live in the area, please consider attending the OFA's Ferret Fun
Match on Sunday, Aug 10.  There will be contests and games, merchandise, the
silent auction, photo ops, and more fun than humans should be allowed.  It
takes place at Clackamette Park in Oregon City.  Refer to the OFA's website
(listed above) for details.

Fans of the Seattle Seahawks football team--take note: For our silent
auction, we have an team-autographed football, and a football coffee-table
book autographed by the team's coach, old what's his name.

I hope to see you all on Aug 10.  Stop by my "booth" and say hi.

Sandy Streit