From:
Dave Les <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 22:20:58 -0400
We had another scratch incident in Kalamazoo today.  The MDPH sent out its
typical Kill the ferret policy statement.  PLEASE send a letter to Mr
Haveman.  He is the director, and is ultimately responsible for Stobierski's
behavior.  Here is ANOTHER letter that I recently sent to him so that you
might have a starting reference.  Please use your own style and words but
PLEASE write to him.  If he only hears from me, he'll think that it's just
some animal rights quack from Lake Orion.  FOCUS on his department.  She is
breaking the law (and has been since the legalization).  Haveman can put a
quick end to this insanity if he feels compelled.  COMPELL HIM!!!  (He was
appointed to his position by Gov.  Engler)