From:
Jessica Woodward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 23:53:47 -0500
Hi all..

Well, I will apoligize for my language in advance.  Are the courts in
Michigan nuts?  What in the hell are they thinking?  How the hell would they
like it if someone did this to them?  Jeeze!  These F***** idiots have just
ruined an INNOCENT life... Now, I realize that Kodo is an animal, but, they
have rights, too don't they?

Thankfully, there was a stay of execution by some intelligent life form.  To
the rest of you on the FML--- USE THE TIME!  Please contact the President,
and anyone else that can help.

I about keeled over today when I read my FML.  I went over to my ferrets,
and gave them alot of treats and plenty of kisses.  I have let their
vaccinations go for a while.  However, this incident has made me much more
aware of the type of world that I am living in.  They both have an
appointment to get their shots on Friday.

Sorry if I seem a little distracted.  I thought for SURE that Kodo would be
free by now.

On to my question... As I mentioned, I have a vets appointment for Friday.He
was the only vet around Indiana, PA that treated ferrets on a regular basis.
He was reccomended to me by my academic advisor.  I had to take my advisors
cat (he was on sabbatical and a friend of mine was watching the cat) to the
vet a month ago, and Dr. Boatman was great.  But, there may be one problem.
He uses the Vanguard DA 2P (I think) vaccine.  I know nothing about it, but
he said that he has never seen any advers reactions to it, and uses it on
all of the ferrets he treats.  Is this an OK vaccine?  Unfortunatley, I need
to find a vet close by in case of emergencies, and he is highly reccomended.
I had to rush Lady to an emergency clinic 45 miles away last year when I
found her in a pool of blood.  But, by all accounts, this guy will do house
calls or meet you at his office in an emergency.  Soooo, I would really like
to go with this guy.

If anyone knows about this vaccine, please e mail me directly.  Vets, let me
know if you have used it before.

Thanks!

Jess, Lady and Squid

PS: To Kodo's Parents: You are saints, to be sure.  My thoughts and prayers,
and those of my family, are with you.

*Love your pets! Treat each day as if it could be the last*