From:
Krazy Kritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 02:10:15 -0500
Hey all you Kodo lovers,
As you might have noticed I posted a touching poem from Sam Young on the
Kodo page.  I would love to add even more such poems, memoirs etc.  about
Kodo.  If you have a poem, lyric, song, or other literary comments about
Kodo I would love to get them and post them on an extra page if I get enough
of them!  Of course all credit will be given to the authors and creators of
anything submitted.  The same goes for Kodo artwork or anything thing else
about Kodo.  If you have it send it to me and let me show it to the world
for you!  Also if you've created web pages else where on the internet let me
know and I'll make a link to your page.  Just in general if it's on the
internet, or could be let me know and we'll get it up for all to see and
share!

Thanks again,

 KK
 --
Krazy Kritter's Kozy Kingdom
*Commanded by ferrets* Arthur, Bijoux, Peanut, Suni,