Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1993 14:02:10 -0500
  Does anyone know of vets in Colorado who are particularly well-
  versed in knowledge on ferrets?  I am particulary interested in
  finding one in the Colorado Spings area, as I have one in Fort
  Collins (our weekend home) that I'm happy with.

  But of general interest:
  How do you know if a vet you are checking out knows much about
  ferrets?  Obviously, if he knows less than you do, he's no good.
  But especially for the first time owner who may not know much,
  what should you ask to tell if the vet is any good?
  (Specifically regarding ferrets.)

  Thanks!