From:
Effie Marie Hines <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1993 13:27:28 -0500
Hello Everyone

I have a question about Oshi.  She is a spayed non-descented female.  She
is very small.  At her heaviest she weighed only 1.2 pounds.  Lately she
has been looking thinner and she has accidents where she will spray while
no one is around.  It happens only about once a month.  Also she throws
up about once every three or four weeks.  She just does it once and then
she is fine.  Besides that she acts almost normal.  I forgot, she does
run around with her tail all puffed up almost all the time.

I had called the vet about her throwing up and he gave me antibiotics to
give her.  Then when it happened again, I couldn't get an appointment for
three days and she only threw up that one time and stopped like she did
before.  I am at a loss.  I thought she might have a blockage because her
poop was really small.  So, I watched her litter box closely and then it
would be normal then really small and normal again.  What to do?

If anyone has any suggestions, please mail me back on the list or
whatever.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Marie, Oshi, Loki-mon, and Taz-man