Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 03:39:37 +0000
Ok, you know you're addicted to the FML when you start replying to more than
2 posts in your letters!  :)

First item of business...I was reading Chuck's post about American Airlines
and how he paid $160 for his ferret to ride in the cabin.  This is really
odd, I was a ticket agent for American Airlines up until this past May (used
to work reservations as well) and we never charged over $50 for a pet to
ride in the main cabin, whether it was a cat, dog, or ferret.  I think
that's really odd, dishonesty in the airlines is so discomforting.

I think I missed a lot of this 'water in the ear' thread, but from what I
get from the guy who posted it, he is just squirting them with squirt bottle
like you would a cat (?) I also use this method of punishment, I don't aim
at the head at all though, just squirt them from a distance.  My male is
deaf so yelling at him or whatever doesn't help one bit, and I believe my
female is deaf too.  They came from the same parents and every kit from this
litter was a badger, except for my female who's head and neck is totally
white.  But I think they all suffer from that Watterbourough (whatever
spelling :) ) syndrome.  At any rate, squirting them with the bottle works,
they hate being wet.  They stop whatever they are doing and go do something
else.  I also squirt them when they are digging at the carpet.  I would
definetly suggest if you use this message not to aim at the head, though.

As for the beanie babies...there is another brand of beanie baby that has a
ferret one for around $5 I think, the address is
http://pjccmall.com/pjcc/images/MBferret.JPG
for the picture and I believe you can just go to http://pjccmall.com and
navigate your way to order it.

As for clear dryer tubing, here is the address and phone number I got off
the FML a few weeks ago...It's sold in a light gauge at 8 feet long or heavy
gauge sold by the foot

Crissy Fowler Lumber and Hardware Store
117 W. Vermijo Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO  80903
Ask for Stan in the Plumbing Department
(719) 473-2411 - They accept credit card orders.

Take care guys, happy dooking!
Shaeryn - who will be chatting as soon as they allow ICQ chat for Mac!!