From:
YELENA LEVITINA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:26:29 -0400
Hello!

I just wanted to let you know, that Pet Club store located on Rt.  1 ( I
don't know what the town name, but it is just about half a mile after V.F.W.
parkway ends and Rt.1 starts , if you need more info e-mail me and I'll try
to make sence of it) caries ferrets.

They get about 30 to 50 babies (6-8 weeks old $149.99) every 3 to 4 weeks
and usially sell them pretty fast, but at any time they have 6 to 12 ferrets
that didn't sell right away at discounted prices - $79.99.  I think
conditions for little one are not bad - I don't know what exactly they use
for bedding, but it is not pine shevings, it looks like small chunks of
something (almost like gravel, but kind of organic) and they keep the whole
bunch in a plastic tank 4' x 6' floore space with a wire mesh on a top.
They run and play and have enoph space to go bunkers.

The older ferrets (4-6 month old) are kept in fish tanks much smaller size 2
or 3 in a tank.  It is so sad to see , because they are mostly sleeping and
not getting any run and play time.

If anybody in Boston area wants a fuzzy, please, consider that store.  I go
there a lot to buy pet supplies and each time play with the ferrets (they
all MF babies).  I already got two myself and at this point can not take any
more in.

By the way the last ferret I got had MF papers and instead of two dotts in
the ear he has a line about 4 mm long .  Did MF change their tatoo or the
pet store gives out wrong info ?

Thanks , Yelena