From:
Esther Hung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:35:03 -0400
Yep, yep.  I was just at the Exotic Pets Expo in Edison, NJ where
Fallenstein Ferrets was right next to the Modern Ferret display... Like the
subject says, I didn't get away from there in time.  My little brother
didn't help either, begging me to get one the entire time.  So now I've a
very sweet little sable girl that is spending the night temporarily at my
boyfriend's house till I get the nerve to tell Mom that we're bringing home
fuzzy #2.  I'm glad we had all the spare ferret equipment, cage, food,
bowls, litter, bedding, for my other fuzzy already over here.

Now I just have to explain to Jingoro why there's going to be another one
around.  :}

Anyone have any advice as how to integrate a new ferret?  Jingoro's already
8 months old and Ryouki is a tiny little thing, I'm afraid he might hurt
her.  (Boy is she calmer and less nippy than Jing!  But he was a pet store
'rescue'.)

Esther and Kevin Hung.
Jingoro -  "Wait!  Who's this I smell on your shirt??"
Ryouki - "Who are you??"