From:
Ed Bullard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 19:26:56 GMT
>From:    Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Tabitha is at Rainbow Bridge
>Although I had pulled the dishwasher out 5 times to look for her when we
>took the kitchen cabinet apart is when we found her.
>Please everyone say a little prayer for her.

I'm sure I will get flamed for this but here goes.

First let me say to Karen that I empathize for your loss.

People: KITCHENS AND LAUNDRY ROOMS ARE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FERRET PROOF.
As Tabitha has proved, fuzzies will find the hole you did not even know
existed.  Please, in the name of all the fuzzies who have died in kitchens
and laundry rooms: Don't let them have free access to these rooms.  Between
the appliances and holes in cupboards a tragedy is just around the corner.

If my Ootz can get her nose into a hole she will get her whole body through.
That is why she only gets access to rooms I can be sure have no holes, ie,
she can't go into bathrooms, the kitchen or the laundry room.

Health to all fuzzies and the naked apes who love them!
Elwin Bullard
Ferrets: Ootz, Possum, Doris and eternally Winnie
Sugar gliders: Myra and Myron
http://personalhomepages.com/bounty/page3.htm
http://personalhomepages.com/bounty/cemetary1.htm
Remove NO.UCE. from my return address to reply to my messages