From:
M Dorman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 02:09:53 -0400
The Dorman 1st annual hidey hole shakedown.  The following is a list of
paraphernalia confiscated from what was "thought" to be a small blind crawl
space between my dishwasher & the kitchen sink.  Little did we know that it
lead to another crawl space behind my kitchen drawers:

*  6 chips ahoy cookies
*  2 petrified chicken Mcnuggets
*  half of a hotdog
*  the equivalent of a 5 lb bag of dog/ferret/cat food
*  a baseball bat (this one must have taken some serious manuevering)
*  a baseball glove
*  2 baseball caps (boy they sure do like baseball)
*  16 pairs of socks ( I knew I bought a pack last month!  My memory was
   beginning  to be questioned.)
*  4 dishtowels
*  3 wash cloths
*  2 pot holders
*  14 empty cigarette packs (we save them for the catalog stuff)
*  2 dustpans full of various munchies (ie. potato chips, Pizza crusts
   etc...)
*  A copper charm bracelet ( its owner still has not been IDed so if you
   have been to my house & your purse has been rummaged through by my
   ferrets, I have your lost bracelet.)

Needless to say we had four furious fuzzbutts on our hands when the stash
was revealed.  You would think they were saving up for the holocaust or
something.  They had to be punished severly for such thievery so their
entrance to the hidey hole was barred.  You could hear their cries of
protest for miles.  Til next time keep your eyes open for those hidey holes
& keep count of your socks :)

Melony with Qpid, Valentine, Chloe, Blaze & forever in our hearts Lola