Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 07:16:46 +0000
Hi guys!  Sam here.  I know it seems like I just left, but... well I'm back
home!  Already making plans to return, and stay a mite longer next time!!

The Ferret Frolic in Vancouver last Saturday was fun!!  Sheena, great to
have met you!  Wish I could've met Christine, too... however, I got to meet
heaps of people, and bought HEAPS of ferrety stuff!  Hey, my ferrets love
the tent!!  (Slinky looks really cute wearing her bandanna too)

Anyway, now that I'm back, I'm about to get my nose back to the
grindstone... anyone with Ferretproofing ideas (or any other ideas!) for my
little beginners guide to ferrets websites, please email them to me!!

Quick note about the OFA Quilt - Sandy, when I win it, keep it there, and
I'll pick it up when I return next year!  (hehehe) It'll probably put my
luggage oversize and weight - it's a BIG quilt, but...

Okay, BIG, thanks for trying to keep a travellin' person up to date on my
auction bid... darn, have to bid for it again when the next auction comes
up.  Pooter here went down and my father really hadn't a clue how to up the
bid!  Better luck next time, and the funds'll go California Legalisation
this time anyway!

Right guys, this is getting too long.  Thanks a million to those who put up
with me over the past weeks - especially Rick who forced himself to go
sailing and take me scuba diving (my parents thought I was crazy anyway, so
when I told 'em I wanted to be certified, they looked kinda knowledgable)
See you all soon!

Sam