From:
Rose Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 06:37:29 -0400
Hi everyone,
I must confess I am a lurker, however I have been driven from my cubby hole
in concern for my little fuzzbutts and all the other little fuzzbutts in PA.
I am ashamed to say that it took the Kodo tragedy to wake me up to the fact
that PA. is a kill test state.  When I informed my husband of this fact he
immediately went to our local Senator Barry Stout, who has agreed to help us
try and change the law.  But he needs the facts, that is why I am coming to
you.  I have had no experience in this type of thing as many of you have
had.  Please send me any and all information I will need to get the ball
rolling.  If there is a standard way of presenting this information to the
government please send me a draft of what it should look like.  As I said I
am completely inexperienced in these matters.  I will appreciate any help
you can give me.

Thanks,
Rose Edwards