From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 00:53:43 -0700
>From:    Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Bob C: Alive!; Selegiline Question; Adoption

Hi Bob.  Hey.  Glad to see are alive and posting!  Shame, shame, shame on
anyone who sent you anything nasty, after all you're done for ferrets and
the FML.  What incrdible bathos.  Unfortunately people have tormented their
leaders throughout history.

I don't know what happened to your suggestion for a national group - wend
out in discordant discussion perhaps.  I think you are our Ferret Messiah.
You don't consider yourself a leader, but you most certainly are, and I
think you are the only one, and outstandingly so, clever, kind, wise,
hilarious, brilliant, articulate, even incrdibly eloquent, and fuzzy-love
bitten enough - all rolled into one great ball of Bob - to lead us through
the doors of disparity and into a strong, mindful arena of international
ferret power.

GoKBoFeP.  Group of Kodo-Bob Ferret Power.

Some name suggestions (perhaps not to hot):

Kodo's Domestic Ferret Organization (Kodo's DoFor)
InterNational Domestic Ferret Organization (INDFO)
InterNational Domestic Ferret Organization, for Kodo (INDFOrKodo)
Kodo's InterNational Domestic Ferret Organization (Kodo's INDFO)
International Kodo Association for Ferrets (IKAN for Ferrets)
International Kodo Assocation for Domestic Ferrets (IKAN for Domestic
Ferrets)

That's my penny of thought, old thread that this is.  Perhaps something
could be worked out with the AFA (though I've wished for more of an online
presence from them, and have no experience with them at all, bad nor good).
Of the other groups, zip my mouth lest I be temped to spill a match.

By the way Bob, you are still invited to meet our Gang of Seven fuzzies in
Seattle anytime you're here, day or night.  We will make you a Hungarian
fare and perhaps have a few fuzzy lovers over.  Best of all, besides
backyard fuzzy hose games, is sitting in the side yard (ferret-proofed with
supervision) and having all seven climb into your lap for a snooze.  Don't
know why they do this, but they always do!

If you could make the Oregon Ferret Assocation Ferret Frolic (Aug.  10),
that would sure be a boon.  Sandy Streit has headed up (and made many of the
squares and done much GREAT work) an incredibly amazing ferret quilt, which
is shown on the www.  You'd look marvelous with your little toes poking out
the end.  I'm buying six raffle tickets (my lucky number) for a buck a
piece, but, not being an OFA member, will have to head down the coast to be
present at the drawing - have some buddies in the OFA myself.  It's going to
be a smashing event!!!

Try to drive a little more carefully Bob, even if your new car is (was?) a
smashingly shiny red convertible... your posts are like fodder for a hungry
sea... do I hear a groan from Missouri?... Or, is that the strain of a belt
against a stomach following an inflated chest?...

Seriously, I'm hoping you're on the mend and feeling much better!  Hugs from
our furry household to yours,

Lynn and the Gang of Seven (with Schroeder Boat, Squeekers & Erb and other
fellow neural-tube siblings, and Percy, dancing above in the bright but
fuzzy stars)