From:
Linda Gaylord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 03:20:41 -0400
I took some pictures of Phoebe and Charlie to the store to have them
developed today, and when I went to pick them up the girl behind the counter
said "Oh!  Are those your ferrets?" Being in CA notwithstanding, I said yes,
they were.  She went on to tell me how "afraid" she was of ferrets.  I told
her they were wonderful creatures and a lot of fun, very loving.  Then she
said "But they bite, don't they?" Well, I had to be truthful....(I guess)...
so I said, "Yeah, sometimes.  But it's no worse than being stapled." :-)

Linda
Phoebe.."I think this plant has way too much dirt around it"
Charlie...Wanna see my photogenic teeth?"