From:
James Hensley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:03:20 -0400
>>Is anyone else allergic to fuzzy kisses?  It is awful. It looks like I have
>>bad poison oak all over my face.

>I thought I was the only nut who subjected themself to this kind of torture.

I wish... I've just recently developed an allergy to my fuzzy friends.  I
lived with cats for 18 years, then became allergic to them.  I got three
ferrets, and two years later I start showing the symptoms.  I had better
not get married :)

The itch was maddening, but I'm keeping it under control by taking
antihistamines.  Just watch out - there's this stuff called "Claritan Skin
Itch" and it costs %50 more than regular Claritin, even though my pharmacist
told me they are the same stuff.  Same active ingredients, just way more
expensive.  I've decided not to by their crap anymore, and now I take a
different brand.

jimbo

PS.  Many thanks to the organizers of the auction.  No more Kodos!