Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 23:24:45 -0700
Hello All!  Tis The Troublesome Trio + 1 & Laura.  We send our condolences
to Kodo's family and to all those who have had a loss recently.  Our hearts
go out to you all.

Well, the Trio has expanded AGAIN!  We picked up Pharoh on Friday (he was
semi-rescued from a friend) and introduced to the gang.  Pharoh was named
Ferra before he came with me because the previous owner thought he was a
girl, but with a belly button, DUH!  He hasn't seen another ferret since he
was a kit, about 2 years ago (my friend found him).  I let him explore
before introducing him to the gang.  Things went well, he plays with the
others and sticks up for himself when Jasper is in his attack mode.
Occationaly he will make a 'Hawk sound' when he isn't feeling sociable.  My
friend hadn't taken very good care of him-cat food, no vet, no vitamins,
very little play time(basicaly because of Ferret ignorance).  My problem is
that he is moving to a new apartment and is wanting Pharoh back.  But I
don't want to give him back.  He likes it here with the other ferrets.
*And* he gives me kisses(the ferret, not my friend)!  I don't like to lie
but I'm thinking of telling my friend he escaped or something so I can keep
him.  He looks just like Booger but with a freckles on his nose.  Any
ideas/opinions?

Ferret kisses to all!
Laura and The Troublesome Trio + Pharoh