From:
Sandi Humphrey-E10220 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 13:58:43 -0500
At a garage sale a couple months ago, I encountered a family in Boca Raton,
Florida that were moving and needed to give up a year and a half old male
albino (pink eyes) ferret.  They had been hoping to sell him, but as a
member of the South Florida Ferret Club, I left my name in case they were
out of options and wanted to donate Buddy to a new family.  I explained that
I had 4 ferrets already and didn't want to take on more, but would act as a
foster home until we found a good home for him.  He looked healthy, but he
had no water and the poop was building up - so I was concerned for him.
They have young children and a dog and reportedly, Buddy is good with them.

They just called and said they would give Buddy and cage to somone who would
care about him.  I plan to pick him up this weekend.  If anyone is aware of
a good home for him, please e-mail me at: [log in to unmask] (I'm out of town
early next week, so I'm posting my husband's e-mail) or you can phone us at
561-487-7457.  Also, I'll be in the Melbourne, FL area on June 20-21, if
anyone in that area has interest.

Sandi Humphrey; [log in to unmask]
Eric Nilsen; [log in to unmask]