Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 00:12:50 +0000
Hi gang--

As the sole maintainer of The Rainbow Bridge web site, I have the unfortunate
pleasure of having to read all the sad stories that people send me.  There
are many of them that bring tears to my eyes.  Let's face it, death stinks
no matter how you look at it.  Furthermore, when it is an innocent being
such as a cute little fuzzy, it really hurts.  I have 12 of my own and I
dred the day that I will have to let one go.

If there were anything good to come out of this (which there isn't), it
would be the fact that Kodo proved to the butt-holes at Bay County animal
control that he had more love going to him than all of them put together.
How many of us will mourn Kodo's passing?  Now, how many will mourn the day
Karen Burns leaves for her one way trip to Hell?  She probably knows that.
In fact, they are most likely very jealous.

So, to Kodo, Robert Jacobs, and all you fuzzy lovers out there, I dedicate
the Original Rainbow Bridge to you.

May Kodo have all the raisins in the Heavens.

Roger Poore
Ferret World, The COOLest Place on Earth
http://ferretworld.com

The Original Rainbow Bridge (dealing with pet loss)
http://ferretworld.com/Rainbow