Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 17:11:33 -0400
What must the people in Michigan think of their government officials now?  I
KNOW what WE all think.  This will not end here!  We should try to get this
story into magazines like Time, Newsweek, Readers Digest, and many others.
The people around the world must think our government is nuts.

How do you teach your children to respect the government and its officials?
This is just what the extremist groups like the Michigan Militia and others
use to recruit more people to further their agenda.  Let's hope there are
more people out there like New Hampshire's Governor Shaheen, Senator
Dingell, Mr.Sal Gani(Bob's attorney) and Judge Griffin.  I, for one, admire
Bob for doing everything a man can do in the face of losing all he holds
dear to him.  I would like to meet him and shake his hand.  It has been
suggested that either the governor or Karen Burns explain to Bob's kids why
they killed their innocent pet with, the media there , cameras and tape
recorders running!  I think that's a start!

Do you notice that when you start telling the story to people who didn't
know or follow this entire tragedy that they get that "deer in the
headlights" look in their eyes and say things like "this is happening in the
United States?" "Are you Kidding?" "Are you sure you've got your facts
straight?"

I guess we must regroup and figure out where to go from here.

Bob and Kitty and kids, we are still with you.  You can hold your heads up
high because you have done the right thing.  We will be there to help you
through this.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

The more I think about it, New Hampshire looks mighty inviting!  A ferret
friendly state and no income tax, too .

Hugs and dooks to all!
Bruce Skakle
Bandit and Kirby