From:
"Salinas, Ludivina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 14:41:53 -0500
Bob, Kitty & Kids - I'm so very sorry.  You fought the good fight.  They
sank SO INCREDIBLY LOW at the end.  I will send more money.

I just feel like I've been hit by a 2x4.  I have cried and prayed so much
and sent my money and letters.  I felt so consumed with this.  When I went
home for lunch today they showed President Clinton golfing.  All I could
think was how can he golf when Kodo's life is hanging in the balance?!!!

The arrogance and ignorance of some "public" officials in Michigan (and
elsewhere) just nauseates me.  We need to be sure people like them are not
reelected or in office.  Even if we are in Texas, damn right it affects us!
Pebble thrown into the pond...ripple effect.

Which leads me to what Bob Church posted.  I agree 100% with you.  WE HAVE
GOT TO GET TOGETHER ON THIS.  WE MUST BE UNITED.  No barriers or prejudices
or regions.  FUZZIES FIRST!!!!!  I feel like we keep trying to put out brush
fires here and there and we rally too late.  I feel like we get caught with
our pants down.  It sounds like California is really organized and fighting
hard...a good example of how the NATIONAL effort should be.  (Yes, Jeannie,
I plan to send you $ too.)

What do we do?  How do we go about this?

Ludivina
Tony & Skippy (who will get extra hugs & kisses tonight)
Austin, TX