From:
"Dan S. DeCoff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 21:06:38 -0400

rwhite55:  Please pass to WCSH TV-6, Portland, Maine
abc7:  Please pass to WMTW TV8, Auburn, Maine

ATTENTION ALL ADDEES!!!!!!!!
The STATE of MICHIGAN appears to be in a TOTAL STATE OF CHAOS!!!!!!!

By invitation of an ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICER (OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE OF THE
STATE), KODO was at an educational/ introduction FUNCTION OFFICIALLY
SANCTIONED BY THE STATE!!!

Because an elderly attendee was not able to control (presumably) a slight
muscle disfunction of his hands, he scratched his hand on ONE of the
protuding teeth of KODO.  This MAN did NOT IMI NOT want any action
taken!!!!!  However, the ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICER (OFFICIAL FOR THE STATE!!!)
DEMANDED that KODO be IMPRISIONED and HELD FOR TRIAL W/O BAIL ( A JUDGE MAY
HAVE BEEN PART OF THAT DECISION)!!!!!!  REMEMBER THAT KODO & OWNERS WERE
ONLY THERE BY OFFICIAL "STATE" INVITATION!!!!!

It seems to me that the "STATE" is the responsible party here and not KODO &
OWNERS!!!!!  The OWNERS have had to endure this UNWARRENTED SEPARATION, and
UNECESSARY & EXPENSIVE LEGAL ASSISTANCE!!!!  I am not an attorney not do I
have any POLITICAL or COPORATE affiliation with this issue!  I do believe
that a GROSS MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE has occured with this incident!!!!!  I
also believe that the ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICER should be personally held
liable for his/her personal involvement/decision (OFFICIAL) in this
matter!!!!!!

I PERSONALLY believe that the "STATE" should re-imburse & compensate the
OWNERS & KODO for THEIR (STATE) MISTREATMENT in this matter!!!

FOR ALL ADDEES: PLEASE TAKE ACTION AS APPROPRIATE!!!!

FOR MAINE RESIDENTS: THIS SAME THING COULD HAPPEN IN MAINE!!!  Dr. Hanks,
DVM, Broadway Vet.  Clinic, Bangor, Maine, has stated that he does not
believe (to his knowledge) that the ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICERS in MAINE have
this amount of POWER.  He does state that the current laws in MAINE would
allow this to happen in MAINE.  Suggestion: Contact local/county/state
OFFICIALS to see how the laws can be ammended to preclude this from
happening in MAINE!!!!

FOR CA-CA LAND RESIDENTS: Take warning from this incident!!!  Attempt to
have your "POLITICAL TYPES" in Sacremento write the new laws CORRECTLY the
first time!!!!

FOR ALL ADDEES: CHECK THAT THE LAWS IN YOUR STATE/COUNTY/LOCALITY EITHER ARE
CORRECT OR MAKE HASTE TO GET THEM CHANGED!!!!

THE UNECESSARY MURDER OF ANIMALS & THE UNREASONABLE DISTRESS PLACED ON
OWNERS BY THE """STATE""" SHOULD NO LONGER BE TOLERATED!!!

I, DAN S.  DeCOFF, THE AUTHOR OF THIS PUBLICATION, AFFIRM THAT THIS IS ONLY
MY OPINION BASED ON INFORMATION RECEIVED.  THIS IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN
"OFFICIAL" PUBLICATION OR STATEMENT!!!

I DO GIVE PERMISSION, AND REQUEST THAT THIS MESSAGE BE GIVEN THE WIDEST
POSSIBLE DISSEMINATION.

TIA,
DANNY D

PS: Since the trial and DEATH SENTENCE HAVE ALL READY BEEN DONE, AND AN
APPEAL HEARING HAS BEEN GRANTED FOR FRIDAY 6 JUNE 1997, THIS MSG MAY BE IN
VAIN BUT I HOPE NOT!!!!  AS IT APPEARS, THE CITIZENS OF MICHIGAN ARE
DEMANDING THAT KODO BE MURDERED!!!  THEY ARE THE EMPLOYERS OF THE STATE
EMPLOYEES (since their TAX MONEY IS USED TO PAY STATE EMPLOYEES SALARIES),
WE CAN ONLY BELIEVE THAT ALL FUTURE COURT PROCEDINGS WILL BE IN VAIN!!!
THESE PROCEEDINGS ARE BEING HELD IN MICHIGAN STATE COURTS!!!!  THIS CAN NOT
BE AN UNBIASED COURT SINCE THEY ARE ALL STATE EMPLOYEES & THE """STATE""" IS
THE PLAINTIFF!!!!  I hope I have made a point that the citizens of the US
and the MEDIA & US GOV TYPES can attempt to HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 CC:  WJBK TV-2, WDIV TV-4, WKBD TV-50, WWJ, WJR
          PatchWork Farm