From:
Sterling Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 1997 14:28:31 -0400
This afternoon around 1:30 my Lydia slipped away from me and found her way
to the rainbow bridge.  My prayers were answered and she did not suffer but
died peacefully in my arms with my voice and heartbeat close to her.  Thank
you all for your kind words and hug your babies for us.  Tears all around at
my house today and the other three wuzzles have all kissed on her and I know
we will all miss her attitude and antics terribly.  Look for a new and
bright star in the sky tonight........

Sterling