From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 01:17:18 -0400
CDFA - The only organization in CaCaLand with a permit from F-Gestapo, to
legally rescue our ferrets and get them safely out of CaCaLand, instead of
death.  The organization split to do 2 totally different jobs, but with the
same goals.  So I Take great offense of any bashing of these very important
organizations.  One needs the support to get our babies legal and the second
needs our support to keep them safe and alive.  Please know your facts
before you open mouth-insert foot.

ALERT - Somewhere in the Crestline area are supposedly 3 ferts abandoned and
on the loose, so fert lovers in that area keep your eyes open and get them
before A-Control or F-Gestapo.  If my sourse isn't pulling my rope she hang
herself.  The way this went donw could spell lots of trouble.  Will keep you
posted because many very good people are involved, like the anons who posted
about their naughty neighbor, I've been there and it hurts like hell to lose
your kids.  Boing a light just went off- I don't of any other pet owners,
but ferret owners who consider ferrets -KIDS.

PLUMBING - Is your fert an intact male? If so, is he slithering over things
and leaving it wet? Guess what? H's marking his territory!

[KW,lanceCa] - If you have a vet, we can go thru him.  A vet will not set up
an animal to be destroyed, unless he's down right evil!  So post a phone #
with his or her permission and we can work something out.  I will call and
ask for KW, so make them aware.  I don't recognize your posts, so this is
how I feel safe.  REW, SILVER MITTS, later SABLES and MORE REW's.

Missing my babies Digger, Lucie, and Rascal.
But Mom, you still have us - Thieffie, Miji, Diamond, Mocoa, Cola, Thumper,
Star, Shelby, Shasta, Ceazar, Sa'ce, & Zazu, YES I KNOW- 48 flying, leaping,
jumping, hopping and War Dancing little feets that I love sooooooo much.

[DS]